About Me

My photo
Trying to follow God and draw closer to him each day. Some days I slip, some days I fall, I'm so glad He never does.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

All Set To Go....

Well, we are almost ready for Houghton. Cleaned, Packed, & reminded Tommy 'No peeing outside...' Why is it when you give a reminder of this type, all the loopholes have to get covered. For example:

What if we are driving down and Tommy has to go real bad and there's no bathroom around (thank you Serena) or

What if we are out in the rope course and Tommy has to use the bathroom (thank you Abby)

What if I'm standing next to a tree (thank you Tommy)

I'm sure we will have a great week and be spiritual feed some good stuff. Hope to share it all with ya when I get back.

In God's Love, sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment