About Me

My photo
Trying to follow God and draw closer to him each day. Some days I slip, some days I fall, I'm so glad He never does.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Let's just keep things light for today

I've started 3 different post this week and they all seemed to have an underlying 'heaviness'.


So, I've started over again. But, let me give a praise, I found my a copy of my original resume, just in time for an upcoming interview, which went well. Hallejuiah, that's a tough word to spell, I'll have to stump Serena on it. That girl is good at spelling..



So I'll leave you with some really funny photos of Refresh '09 and whatever else I want to. Enjoy...








Ice cream - Day 1



I'm sure our neighbors were loving us..


What a stinker


The day after we got back we had our nephew's graduation party. What a great time we had and the kids loved being with their cousins.



A very sorry attempt at a pyramid.



the flower bed here was gorgeous


Then, of course, the older boys played hard
(notice Tommy standing back taking it all in)



So Dad had to join in too...




COUSINS....which one is which....



I could of sat here with a good book and just watched all the fun,

does that show my age....


In God's Love, sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment