About Me

My photo
Trying to follow God and draw closer to him each day. Some days I slip, some days I fall, I'm so glad He never does.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dragging My Feet

Do you ever have something you know you need to do, but are really dragging your feet on?

Well, I lost my resume and I need to make a new one. I usually make a copy of it to take on the interviews with me. I tried to do this but my printer was running out of ink and only shot out a 1/2 readable page which I crumbled up and threw away (oh why did I do that) and went onto my interview, taking my last one and only copy. Not too big of a deal considering I can just print out a copy from the computer. However, I search my computer, I search my work computer, I look on my backups and IT"S NOT THERE.... UGH...

Now this really wouldn't be such a big deal if it wasn't a really good resume. It was really good. Now I'm left with trying to re-create something that in no way will measure up. And just to prove that point, I have spent two days jotting down things that were on the last one and it's just not coming together. This is, of course, after spending a week and a half looking for this lost file. What a waste of time, yet if you seeing pulling apart drawers, it's got to be somewhere, I just know it.

And because inquiring minds wanted to know (or at least Sharon asked) here are some great photos of our camping trip. Good memories, some rough spots, but overall it was good. I'll let you know more about that later (abby, Mcdonalds & one long car ride = NOT GOOD...)






Everyone has to help..


Is this just not the cutest.....
Look at the shock on his face, he was loving it....

and the determination, even the boy behind was impressed. Alas, it got away. Truth be told, I'm not sure there was even anything there. Serena proved to be quite the fishermen (fisherwomen, girl, lady).




And I've decided that I am not going out of the house without sunglasses, how cool are they?? I think they make my nose look smaller.



Don't feel too bad for us, the sun did peek through a bit...
And even the clouds didn't stop the kids from swimming...




This is one group picture we took.. 9 kids, 9 and under, Abby was the oldest.
Creating Memories.....


How do you purposely try to create memories for your family. And hey did you check out that ticker.....more family memories...



In God's Love, sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment