About Me

My photo
Trying to follow God and draw closer to him each day. Some days I slip, some days I fall, I'm so glad He never does.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

FALL









A few weeks ago we got the chance to go to Akron Falls, what a beautiful place.  We ended up running late on time and batteries for my camera so I can't show you the water falls, but it is beautiful.  Great place to go hiking, to take children, they must have at least 10 different playgrounds.

Here are a few pictures:





See what we have been up to:





Seriously, is anyone else grossed out by this, in my picture you can actually see the slime on his hand, ugh...
Sondra asked to take Tommy on his field trip to Atwater Farms.  She said it was hard, but so glad she did. 














God is good all the time.
In God's love, sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment