About Me

My photo
Trying to follow God and draw closer to him each day. Some days I slip, some days I fall, I'm so glad He never does.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Camron

Januray 27

Dearest Camron,

I want to ask you how you are; I want to ask you if you're happy, I want to ask you if you're behaving?  All these questions come from not truly understanding the depths of God's love, not truly understanding where you are.  Saying I know where you are and I know that if you had the choice you would stay; yet, still wondering....




I miss you more they I can say.  I spent some time last night watching some videos.  You made me smile.  Your laughter, your goofiness, I hope you know/knew how important you are to our family.  One of seven and sandwiched in the middle, did you know?  

I was thinking of your age, I don't know how Heaven works, are you eight?  Without a body, does age even matter; will your voice change?  Your complete, full, made whole, I guess that is all I can know for now and until that great day when I see you again, I may have more questions than answers, but I know the One who holds all the mysteries and who wants to bring good from this.  So for now I'll just wait and praise God, knowing that you are doing the same.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6).

Love Aunt Sheila

Here's one of the many videos of Camron, Serena & Abby playing outside taken by my niece Cheylynne:

and this picture, just because it's so darn cute

No comments:

Post a Comment